Thursday, July 2, 2009

showdown. it's on.



Muse Music's Songwriter Showdown is this month, July 16-18th! I talked to Jake and he put me down for performing on the 18th. You should all be seeing some posters online and on the streets after the 6th. Here are the deets:

It's $5
Doors open at 7:30
@ 151 North University Ave.
Provo, UT 84601

It will be my first performance in Utah as a solo artist. Not that I don't appreciate all that my band chums have done for me the past few months. Because I do. But I've been trying to do this solo project for like..uhh..five years? But anyway. I know perhaps a lot of you have not heard me as a solo artist and that the myspace that I have listed in my profile is not up to date, so be sure and visit www.myspace.com/amandanavares or www.myspace.com/ticklishtuesday to hear a song or two.

Also, the first 20 people to RSVP to my facebook event page will receive a free cd at the show that I recorded in Washington back in '07. Good deal, yeah? On top of that, I'll give out free hugs.

1 comment:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
O zi buna!