Saturday, September 26, 2009

updates and other magic.

So, I have updated my out-of-date myspace page, and added three of the four songs that are going on my e.p.  New faux-toes as well, with a more recent biography.  That unexpectedly took up my entire morning, which just goes to show, myspace ruins lives.  

I decided that a quick and easy way to meet other musicians is to post a craigslist ad listing my hopes and desires to start a new band while I'm up here.  There has been a good response so far, with limited spamming.  This afternoon I met up with a fellow, Lucas, who was kind enough to drive up from Anacortes to play some sweet tunes with me.  Jacob suggested I bring my laptop to these impromptu "jam sessions" and make a recording of what we all come up with and then make a CD of those songs to have handy.  I happen to think that would be a great idea; who knows what could happen, haha.

Utah, I miss you.  Devin, I miss you.  We were (are?) musical soul mates, and you are of course absolutely irreplaceable.  Let's jam.  I'm already writing a song about it, don't you worry.  That's enough self-pity for now, I've been like this all day.  Also, I think I am coming down with something.  It may give me that sexy phlegm voice for a few days though, which is always exciting.  Love you all.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Amanda! I love your music! Can't wait for your CD.

Good luck,
The other Amanda.

Charlotte said...

smelly cat.. smelly cat...